Thursday, December 30, 2010

Madden Girl

Have you ever heard about Madden Girl Shoes ??.. Do you have any pair of your Own ? Well while doing my regular visits to some of my local stores I found this brand " Madden Girl " I noticed their styles looked very similar to Steve Madden and Jessica Simpson , and the prices were definitely different from those other designers .. But anyways I found a couple of styles that looked similar but way more affordable and basically the same style ... Hope you like them and go get you a pair oh because you know your girl I had to get me a pair that day LOL ... Fab

*Reminder: Nobody knows how much you pay for your clothing pieces So , by that being said don't worry  about prices buy what you can afford whatever looks good on you and fits you. Just add your style to it !

Black Pumps $49.00


Glitter $49.00
Military Style $79.00

Boots $79.00

"This are the pair I bought for only $20.99"







No comments:

Post a Comment